HAIR STYLIST IULIAN URLAN
MODEL ALICE PENEACA / MANDARINA MODELS
I’m not going to pretend I forgot about “HOW TOesday” just like that. The truth is we had plans to take some photos in the weekend – but it snowed all day long (and we weren’t exactly prepared for that) and I usually don’t take photos for the blog inside. So that is that. But I am very sorry if I let you guys down.
Even though I have a photo shoot to work on this weekend, I promise to take some photos for the blog also. Until then, here is my Fashion Editorial for Femeia. Magazine, the January Issue. This fashion shoot was about fashion resolutions for 2014. With the typical Romanian woman on my mind I thought the following resolutions may be in order:
- Wear more skirts.
- Exchange the jeans with leather pants – as original and as versatile as the first ones.
- Experiment with your wardrobe. Try new things.
- Invest in classic (even if they are more pricey) pieces.
- Wear heels more often. They make you look slender, sexy and confident.
- Indulge from time to time with a more sophisticated piece.
These days, Femeia. February Issue is also at the press stands. Buy it and let me know your opinion! What you have to say is always super important for me!
Lately I’ve been posting more on beauty on my Instagram account because you always ask me about the products I use. I don’t feel prepared for beauty advises here on the blog, but I can share my experience with different products with you on my Instagram.